Monday, November 20, 2023

Rendezvous with Flowers

Flowers are always a matter of zeal and happiness. They always intrigued me. Whether deep in the Himalayas or in bustling cities like Delhi or Mumbai, I have always been called by their aroma and colors. I admired flowers in the Garden of Five Senses in Delhi, Valley of Flowers in Uttrakhand, Flower Exhibition Center in Gangtok, Sikkim. This time was in Dadar Flower Market, Mumbai.

A small market is adjusting to the local railway station in Dadar. The market's life starts from 3 a.m. onwards and lasts until late in the evening. It makes streets fill with aroma from myriad flowers that landed up in the market to serve their purpose. The purpose could be devotional, spiritual, ornamental, etc. The beauty of flowers is that they serve the purpose of their existence. I de-boarded my long but lovely journey from Bhubaneswar at Dadar station at 3 a.m. And this time, these mesmerizing flowers could not fail to draw my attention to visiting them. With tiredness and fatigue, I started marching towards the market. As the distance between flowers and me was getting smaller with each breath of scintillating aroma from a bunch of known and some unknown flowers, I got filled with a new zeal for life. My lovely memories of Bhubaneswar kept me spellbound throughout my 40-minute walk among and with the help of those flowers. 

Believe me, this rendezvous with flowers is going to be in my memory forever.  

Kindly view the lovely photographs captured by me. Low light, high spirit. 

Keep traveling, keep rediscovering. 


Regards

Amol 

























2 comments:

Pushpa Joshi( NANDA) said...

GREAT AMOL

Dr Daman Ahuja said...

What a beautiful discription, Amol.The words explain more about your innerself rather than flowers. Thanks for sharing. Keep your aroma spread such beautiful fragrance.
Regards
Dr. Daman Ahuja

Families

 Families! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.