Saturday, January 7, 2023

Mumbai Metro

It's my first unique and enrich experience of traveling in Mumbai metro. This the second metro city where I have board metro train after Delhi.  Unlike Delhi metro where they give token for your travel from counters, Mumbai metro issue a ticket with QR code that opens up the gates for your journey. To my surprised there was not much rush in Mumbai metro. I was traveling from Dhanurkarwadi to Sanjay Gandhi National Park which cost me INR 20 for around 20 minutes journey. Mumbai Metro is diffrentialy able-bodied friendly public transport. Such a inclusive initiative by Mumbai Metro.








It's was lovely journey in much more peaceful metro coach. 

Would love to explore the further journey in Mumbai Metro. 


Keep traveling...keep rediscovering...



Faith 

Amol

No comments:

Families

 Families! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.