Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Mahalaxmi Saras Mela

Good place to visit for a various events organized in the town on 7th January, 2024. My new years first photowalk. I expected this place to be as large as Pragati Maidan in Delhi.  

I happened to attend  Mahalakshmi Saras Mela, 2024. I have seen many exhibition stalls from various states and UTs. The central attraction was the food stalls. Various districts of Maharashtra have brought unique taste from their soil. I had been told by my grandma that at every 100 miles, taste changes, food chan

changes. This I have eyewitnessd here,  participating districts brought their local cuisines. Aroma around you during such visit to food court will definitely tantalize your buds. I'm happy to visit again and again. 

Happy New Year. 


Keep traveling, keep rediscovering! 


Faith

Amol 














No comments:

Rusted but remained!

 Rusted but remained! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.