Saturday, August 26, 2023

Chunnilal Sharbat

This sharabat place close to hundred year old. The existence of a small eatery or beverage shop tells us it's glory. Sharbat may be called summer beverage or syrup in literally translated English. The nice sharbat will quench your thirst. This part of India is exposed to hard summers and most time of the years remains under high or extreme temperatures. Therefore, it became imperative to maintain appropriate body fluid throughout hot temperature. And the places like Chunnilal Sharbat is the big deal.







I have tasted 3 types of Sharbats here and I quench my thirst. It was exhausting to visit palaces and museum but once I had sharbats from this place it had had help me to rehydrate for further destinations in the city. Travellers can rejuvenate and invigorate here. 

Keep traveling, Keep rediscovering!


Faith 

Amol 










No comments:

Rusted but remained!

 Rusted but remained! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.