Sunday, September 12, 2021

Lives changed that week

 Finally, I successfully marked my presence in a book. One of my photograph is being published as a book cover. It has been said that 'never judge the book by its cover' but I witnessed the quote now. It's such nice book and recommend all to read it. Somewhere you can find my name too. 


Sincere thanks to Dr. Jayant Mukherjee for giving me an opportunity to published my photograph in synch with his great narration. Also, taking this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for being connect with me, for being source enery and motivation in life.

List but not last, happy readings....


You may get it on below link. 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/8195342647/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1629117839&sr=8-1


Faith 

Amol

No comments:

Rusted but remained!

 Rusted but remained! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.