Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Dew drops


Dew Drops


Why dewdrops are special attention to me. I have been into photography since last many years. But these drops always been a point of attraction for me
 Why? This question always percolated me always and forever. I get always naïve feeling when I tried to capture these droplets. I care and value these drops as pearls. 

These pearls are a new source of energy in me. It brings life to my life. It brings a lot of happiness. Endless happiness keeps me moving ahead during the times of agony.  It gives me a new zeal to try and try harder. Although it is not always easy to capture in camera with bare eyes. It requires a lot of mental makeups to get the frame. Sometime these may not precise as per technical specifications. But always served the purpose which I am looking ahead.  Thanks to these dew drops.





Faith
Amol

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

Wonderful words with great meaning!
Captured the inner beauty of nature,nicely shot!

Rusted but remained!

 Rusted but remained! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.