Tuesday, November 25, 2008

World is too small and circular……………..


Hi,

Its too refreshing and energizing after returning from two days leave, after all attending cousin brothers marriage was giving me chance to meet and mix with family and relatives, it was a giving me a great pleasures. Moments like this are very less and countable in life. And living last in memories of life. I want to share with you what great thing happen to me.

I had started my journey on 21st Nov. I woke up early in the morning. The sky was overcastted with fog; this seems to be in heaven. Every were you would found Fog…fog…fog and fog . I considered I have built a home at clouds. I should not say Agra is city but cluster of clouds at sky.. “Ooo… my God what great creation of nature…I am quite sure that Taj.. might not be visible from too small distance also. I thought I am exploring the Secrets of Nature.”

I made my self hurry to reached at Railway station for a my miss-consideration of missing the train. But as usual train was delayed. I was confused why railways always consider natural phenomenon(fog) as natural calamities. Why can’t we made our system to be more friendly with nature and allow every one to explore the glory of nature. If we can reach to moon then we can make our system strong enough for the same.

Finally, I picked up the train 2 hrs late. Panjab mail is great train to travel. my fortune is great, after continue fallow up of TC uncle for an about 2 hrs I got my birth confirmed.
While following TC uncle I have found my childhood friend. Our destination was our home town but boarding station was different. He was traveling from Bhatinda while I am from Agra. As HR person I though “in organization different department and different personnel are directed to reach on one particular destination that is nothing but Vision and mission.”

My self and my childhood friend, at same time show ticket to TC uncle. I amazingly ask him ‘Hay…. you are going to my place?’ After some time, he also got birth which was lower to my birth. We evolved in deep discussion; He is currently working with Indian Army.
I forgot the face of my childhood friend after all, after 15-16 years our baby faces turning into adult one. I do have very thin and unclear picture into mind, but did not realized the he is little champ. He told me his name and that was an only option which I had to realize that he is my childhood friend.
We shared our childhood stories with each other. Ones again it was the time to became child again. We reached our destination. But for a whole night mind was giggling with this great moment, I don’t know when I will meet with him again… But….Friend I realized that World is too small and circular…. We meet each other to meet again and again…….

No comments:

Rusted but remained!

 Rusted but remained! Clicked at Matheran, Maharashtra, India.