Monday, June 19, 2023

My Bird

My Bird

Every morning, this bird me wakes me up!

Every morning, I can not  fathom the meaning of this beautiful chirping!

Every morning, I come out on  my balcony but can not see the bird!

Every morning, I decisively tried to dossed off. But I cannot!

Every morning, I tried to understand, 'Let's move on'!

Every morning, this bird me wakes me up!

Every morning, this bird me wakes me up!

Every morning, I can not  fathom the meaning of this beautiful chirping!

Every morning, I come out on  my balcony but can not see the bird!

Every morning, I decisively tried to dossed off. But I cannot!

Every morning, I tried to understand, 'Let's move on'!

Every morning, this bird me wakes me up!


-Amol Nakve

No comments:

Just because it's Sunday!

Just because it's Sunday! Why hobbies are important! There are patterns in everything, we just have to understand them.  Clicked at Mumb...